Are you looking for a China Latex/Rubber Mechanic Work Winter Gloves Manufacturer?
We are China Latex/Rubber Mechanic Work Winter Gloves Manufacturer with over 10 years of experience. We can provide you with high quality latex/rubber gloves at competitive prices.
Our latex/rubber gloves are made of 100% natural latex and rubber, which are safe for your skin. They are perfect for winter use as they can keep your hands warm and comfortable.
Latex/Rubber Mechanic Work Winter Gloves are personal protective equipment worn by people in industrial production, scientific research, emergency rescue, maintenance of national security and social stability, etc. to defend against Mechanic and physical factors. The so-called "Mechanic hazard" refers to the injury to the hand caused by friction, knife cutting, tearing and puncture.
Latex/Rubber Mechanic Work Winter Gloves are widely used, and can be used in meat processing enterprises and individuals, large restaurants and hotels, supermarket chains, factory workshops, automobiles, electronics, oil and gas, machinery and equipment manufacturing, etc. Personnel operating equipment wear this gloves, It can protect the hands and wrists, and the equipment can be operated safely and safely, and the processing efficiency can be improved.
Main Industries: Automotive, Automotive OEMs, Electronics, Oil & Gas, Machinery Manufacturing, Utilities & Transportation
Applicable fields: assembly of small parts, packaging, routine operation, quality inspection
In operation, the hand is the most vulnerable part of the body, and Latex/Rubber Mechanic Work Winter Gloves can protect the hands from being hurt during labor engineering. When purchasing protective gloves, we must choose the appropriate size gloves. The size of the gloves should be appropriate. If the gloves are too tight, they will restrict blood flow, easily cause fatigue, and be uncomfortable; if they are too loose, they will be inflexible and easy to fall off.
Build a safe and effective barrier
In the process of industrial production, operators often come into contact with various kinds of oil, which will stain the skin in the lightest cases, and the oil penetrates the skin in the heavier cases, causing hidden dangers of diseases over time.
Wearing rubber gloves can create a safety barrier that effectively isolates a variety of potentially dangerous chemicals from penetrating the skin through the hands.
Prevent scratches on hands
Operator hand scratches are very common in industrial production. Latex/Rubber Mechanic Work Winter Gloves with puncture-resistant and tear-resistant properties can form a good protective barrier between the hand and sharp objects, thereby reducing the chance of puncture and scratches.
For some industries, especially those exposed to oil, it is necessary to use gloves with enhanced grip. Gloves, especially textured hemp-faced gloves, can greatly enhance the grip in the hand, prevent parts, wrenches, etc. from slipping off due to oil stains, and improve operating efficiency.
keep product hygienic
Gloves, especially decontamination gloves, are extremely important in areas where it is necessary to strictly ensure that contamination is minimized and chemical particles are minimized. Gloves not only protect the front-line personnel, but also protect the products that are touched and held with both hands in the production, packaging process, and in the laboratory and testing room, ensuring the quality of the final product and meeting the certification standards.
When workers use and operate machinery, they often cause traumatic injuries such as hand bones, muscles or tissues, such as broken fingers, bone fractures, and minor skin and flesh injuries.
Long-term contact with aqueous solutions of acids and alkalis, detergents, disinfectants, etc., or exposure to highly toxic chemical and biological substances, electric shock, low-temperature frostbite, high-temperature scald, flame burn, etc., will cause contact dermatitis damage to the hand skin .
In addition, long-term manipulation of hand-held vibrating tools, such as chainsaws, rock drills, electric hammers, air picks, etc., can also cause injuries such as arm shaking syndrome and white finger syndrome.
Therefore, it is quite necessary to wear different Mechanic gloves in different situations.
2. Insulating gloves against electrical hazards;
3. High and low temperature gloves for high and low temperature operation;
4. Cutting resistant gloves for cutting operations;
5. Anti vibration gloves for vibration work.
The material of gloves determines the protective performance of gloves and is the basis for the selection of gloves. Here are some commonly used glove materials in the Mechanic industry.
1. Metal wire - common stainless steel wire, as well as chrome alloy wire, is mainly used to make anti cutting gloves. This kind of material has the strongest cutting resistance and is easy to clean, but it is heavy and inconvenient to use.
2. Kevlar, Spectra and other synthetic yarns are also good synthetic fiber cutting resistant materials. Although their cutting resistance is not as good as metal wires, they are light and comfortable to use. After improvement and treatment, some products can also reach the highest level of cutting resistant product standards.
3. Nitrile (with fabric lining) - It has wear resistance and puncture resistance, and is flexible and comfortable to use.
4. Natural latex (with fabric lining) - it has excellent elasticity, special flexibility, and certain wear resistance, tear resistance and cutting resistance.
5. PVC (with fabric lining) - can provide a certain degree of wear and puncture protection. If the material is thick, it can also have a certain cutting resistance, but not tear resistance.
6. Leather - natural material with unique properties through various tanning treatments. The leather can be divided into: cow leather, which has the advantages of comfort, durability, breathability and wear resistance.
After chrome tanning, it is more durable and can resist high temperature; Pigskin, with large pores and the best air permeability, can still maintain good softness without hardening after washing; Sheepskin is the most comfortable, durable and wear-resistant. However, due to its high price, it is generally only used in industries that require high touch.
Qingdao Factory Address: Liujia Village, Jiaoxi Town, Jiaozhou City, Qingdao, China
Nantong Factory Address: Caobu Town, Rudong County, Nantong City, Jiangsu Province, ChinaMail : firstname.lastname@example.org Tel / Whatsapp / Wechat : 86 18554852156